Current Sales:
All CU/PU Kits/Packs on sale for .88 Cents!
Treasured Scraps & Digi Divas & Mystical Scraps

Buy My Store

$20.oo on sale! Save 7o%!
CU/PU/CU4CU Kits/Packs included! All current & Retired items!

Monday, October 15, 2012



Sarah came up with this idea last week on doing a small blog train for anti bullying and I loved the idea! It's an incredible idea and all the time this happens. I was bullied as a kid, and in the last few years I've seen my kids go through it as well. please, educate your kids, and yourself on how to protect yourself from bullying but also how not to be a bully.

You can download my portioN HERE

don't forget to visit

Sarah aka Wicked Little Cupcake

Krissy aka Krissy Scraps

Soxie aka Soxsational Scraps

Patty aka Honored Scraps

Jo of CBJ

If they don't have their portions up, please check back with them!




9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks my friend for this share. Teachers have 'got' to take bullying seriously instead of ignoring it! And there should be proper punishment for the nasties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very sad to see this kit deleted. This is such an important tool for getting the word out. I hope you'll resurrect it. Thanks. LLG Denise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! it's beautifully done.

      Delete