Licenses


















 photo KPDPU-003_zpsa5b5dec5.png

 photo UniversalCULicense_Shani_zps56d2fa16.png
 photo JDD_UnlimitedPersonalUsageLicense-

ShaniKenny-23_zps7cb2e364.png


Current Sales:
All CU/PU Kits/Packs on sale for .80 Cents!
Treasured Scraps & Mystical Scraps

Buy My Store

$20.oo on sale! Save 7o%!
CU/PU/CU4CU Kits/Packs included! All current & Retired items!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013
I think I'm in love with this kit!!! It's so dang adorable and has so much to offer. You can do so many things with this, the quality is high and the versatility. It's my new fave from my girl Soxie! She's on sale all month long, so stop by her blog and find a store to shop at!!!!

Get her blog HERE


and here are your snags! Remember you may snag and use on your FB accounts, BUT DO NOT ALTER!!! DO NOT ADD NAMES!!! They have "hello" on them as a way of greeting and gateway.



1 comment:

  1. LOVE!! Seriously could not be any cuter!! Thanks for the snag!!

    ReplyDelete