Current Sales:
All CU/PU Kits/Packs on sale for .88 Cents!
Treasured Scraps & Digi Divas & Mystical Scraps

Buy My Store

$20.oo on sale! Save 7o%!
CU/PU/CU4CU Kits/Packs included! All current & Retired items!

Friday, May 10, 2013
Tonight I got the chance to work with Soxie's gorgeous "Death Becomes Us" kit!! The colors are awesome, the elements are perfect. I really loved this kit! I loved it so much I did a cover for you and some snags lol.

But first:

The preview of the kit and you can get it HERE


I used a tube in the cover by Freya! You can get it and two others along with a few other things in the first issue of  Pinup Fantasies and Farie Tales e mag HERE

And the other tube in the tag is Angela Newmans and you can get it from TPP

Below the previews you can download the folder with the goodies!


DO NOT ALTER THE TAGS IN ANY WAY! DO NOT ADD NAMES!




get your goodies HERE





0 comments:

Post a Comment