Add One Of My Blinkies

 photo SD_WickedPrincessScraps-vi_zps771d941b.gif
Photobucket
ScrapsBlinkie photo ScrapsBlinkie.gif
 photo WPCROCKS1114.gif
 photo WickedPrincessScrapsBlinkie2.gif
 photo scraps2.gif
 photo WickedPrincessScraps.gif
 photo thblinkscrap13.gif

Licenses


















 photo KPDPU-003_zpsa5b5dec5.png

 photo UniversalCULicense_Shani_zps56d2fa16.png
 photo JDD_UnlimitedPersonalUsageLicense-

ShaniKenny-23_zps7cb2e364.png

 photo Image3_zpsqjikstvp.png
Current Sales:
All CU/PU Kits/Packs on sale for .88 Cents!
Treasured Scraps & Digi Divas

Buy My Store

$30.oo on sale! Save 7o%!
CU/PU/CU4CU Kits/Packs included! All current & Retired items!
ONLY AT DIGI DIVAS!
Friday, September 20, 2013
Seems to be I'm in tag mode lol! So I had fun making some new taggies! I worked with my girl Soxie's "He loves me" kit and you can find it exclusive HERE and her blog is HERE This kit is apart of a collab that we did together. My portion is "He loves me Not" and exclusive to Thrifty Scraps as well! Get it HERE

First the kit preview......

You'll note I'm limiting my snags now. Instead of like four or five, just one or two. I'm doing this for various reasons. Time being one of them!

As always, DO NOT ALTER OR ADD ANYTHING! DO NOT RIP MY TAG APART OR USE IT FOR ANY OTHER TAG. TO DO SO GOES AGAINST THE TOU OF THE ARTIST AND DESIGNER!


Tag show off....



and your snag.....

Click on tag to make it bigger, then right click to save to your pc.



0 comments:

Post a Comment