Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fairy Land-NEW PTU kit!

Whimsical Fairies, sweet perfume of the budding flowers mixed with the trail of pixie dust fill the air! Welcome to Fairy Land, where all the Pixie's come to settle in with their families and make a home. They open their homes to new comers, and visitors a like! Fluttering around with the butterflies dancing in the mist and moonlight. Come and check out what the Pixie's are up to in Fairy Land! These are extremely detailed pieces great for use in any size page. For personal use only. I'm in the process of putting this up in stores! Available in all stores tonight! Don't forget that they are all at $2.00 for a short time!

1 comment:

  1. woohoo. I went to buy the fairy kit in stores wednesday and my credit card wasn't working. Now I can get this fab kit instead. :)

    ReplyDelete