Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Saturday, April 24, 2010

NEW! PTU kit Blissful Nirvana

I released this about a week ago and forgot to post it lol! I'm running behind, my apologies my friends. It was a tough week and it went by in a blur. This new kit is full of peace, soft colors and feminine elements. As you can see it is PACKED! So grab it now while it's 50% off! I'm loading it to scrappetizing right now. Available at all three stores!

2 comments:

  1. Was the FTU at one time? It was used in a tut and it said it was FTU but now its PTU so I am wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://angelstuts.blogspot.com/2010/04/pixie-dust-ptu.html

    ReplyDelete