Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Freebie Alert! FTU CU Rain Drops!

Guess What? I'm working on a new kit! Pretty excited by this one and the colors are awesome! In the process I am making a few of my own Commercial use items. I thought I would share these along the way! :) This time it's some rain drop templates. It's in PSD format and the example is included. I hope you all can make use of these! Note I don't ask that you leave a comment when you snag, but I really do read them and love to see your feedback! If you would please leave a ty that would be awesome :) Thank you and enjoy! Get your rain drops here!

3 comments:

  1. there very cute, thanks for your freebies, i really appreciate them

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the freebie sweetie
    hugs Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jun. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete