Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New PTU Kit Date Night

Available in both stores today! Everybody deserves a night on the town with a hot date! Whether its a blind date, first date, 10th date or the millionth :) It's great to get out there and be reminded about the love of fun and dating! This kit is full of all things for date night! Champagne, candy, balloons, roses, teddy bears, butterflies and more flowers! Oh and you can't forget the movie theater! Right along with the movie reel's, popcorn and movie ticket! Guaranteed to make any project you have the "star" of the night! Kit created in 300 DPI, tagger size, 800x800 jpg, png and psd format. PERSONAL USE ONLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment