Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Friday, August 6, 2010

Flutterby Dreams, NEW Ptu! In stores now

Growing up my mom loved butterflies. I was always fascinated by the colors and beauty of each one. I remember she had this jewelry set that I loved, bracelet, earrings and necklace. She wore them for special occasions or when she just wanted to feel pretty and special. She had butterflies on everything! Whether it was a collection for the wall, blankets, clothes, linens, whatever it was. This was a kit inspired by that love and how peaceful and beautiful they were. Full of butterflies of all kinds, flowers and more! Cookie doll made by Lisa K at Sophisticated Imaging Kit is Tagger sized, papers are 800 x 800 in jpeg format. Elements are in png format. Every paper is different, every element! 21 Papers and 64 Elements Purchase it at Twilight Scraps or Scrappetizing

No comments:

Post a Comment