Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New! Samantha The Sassy PTU Kit

Meet Samantha the Sassy! She's a crusader of sorts, a challenger of the norm! Sam loves a variety of things, from grunge to flowers, then glitter to black. She is known to wear funky outfits and speak her mind! She loves to help other's and often can be found with just a few friends :) This kit is PACKED full! Every single one of the 94 elements are different, all in png format. 30 papers, again all different in jpg format, 800x800. This is a tagger sized kit. But is created fully in 300 dpi for good quality printing. Poser was created by Nikki of Creative Intenionz please credit her in your creations if you use the poser tube. Purchase the kit HERE or HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment