Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Friday, September 3, 2010

New! The Witching Hour PTU

The witching hour has begun! Watch out for the ghosts, the goblins and the spirits! Witchy has begun her spell's and potions stirring to reek havoc on the unsuspecting! She flies on her broom swooping low to capture the fear of all. She uses them in her powerful potions to draw others near to her lair! Tagger sized kit, papers are 800x800 in jpg format. Elements are large tagger size in PNG format. 20 papers and 98 elements. As always, every single element and paper is completely different! No repeats in this kit! Witch Poser tubes by Lisa K of Sophisticated Scraps. Please credit her in your creations if you use just her tubes! Purchase it From Twilight Scraps or Scrappetizing

No comments:

Post a Comment