Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Friday, December 3, 2010

Freebie Alert! Former PTU Collab now FTU! Fall Embers!



Hi all! Been a bit since I gave something away :) I made a "mini" kit for a collab at Scrappetizing last month. It's now taken down and I decided to give my portion away! I say it's mini, because it's small for me lol! I did make it full size, however I did the papers 2600 instead of 3600 because I was unaware at the time of the correct size. I apologize! I did resize it down to a large tagger size kit as well :)

As promised I have loaded to mediafire as well so that it may be easier for those who have problems with 4shared. Please let me know if there are any issues!

Many thanks to everyone who leaves love. I don't require it, but it's always nice to see. Thanks again for all the support and love!

Tagger size  HERE

8 comments:

  1. thankies for kit & for using media fire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so very much and ty for using media fire, I have such issues with 4 shared. Appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful kit & I love the colors!!! Thank you so much for offering as a freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fall colors in this kit. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First time here for me and have snagged a bunch of your freebies. Thanks so much for sharing all your wonderful work. Hugs, Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cannot download your old file from 4shared they are viruses now, dropbox is safe, thankyou anyway. I do hope that your health is improving.
    Regards Cheryl

    ReplyDelete