Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Sunday, December 26, 2010

New! Sugar & Spice PTU Full and Tagger!

Hi all! I hope the holiday was a beautiful and blessed one! I finished up a kit over the weekend, it's called Sugar & spice :) Sugar & Spice and everything nice...that's what little girls are made of! And little girls grow in to beautiful women :) This kit is jam packed with lot's of girly elments, clothes, shoes, flowers and boxes! 20 papers in jpeg format 99 elments in png format Tagger and Full size! www.wickedprincessscraps.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment