Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Saturday, January 29, 2011

Freebie Alert! CU Papers Fun Pack 4

Hi all! I've been going back to the basics of tagging in the last two weeks or so. Learning how to do things like I originally did and then more, before scrappign came a long :) It's helped me to be more creative and have fun! The preview on these say Overlay pack 3 it's actually 4 but I had already closed PSP when I'd noticed it lol! There are 4 papers in this pack, You can re color them as you like! All in JPEG format 300 dpi. Full size is 3600x3600 Tagger size is 800x800 Download Full size from 4shared HERE Download tagger size from 4shared HERE Download Full size from Mediafire HERE Download Tagger size from Mediafire HERE

2 comments:

  1. Wicked cool! Thank you for making and sharing these! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jan. 30, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete