Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Sunday, February 13, 2011

7 Days of Freebies, Day 3! Cu Race Pack

I'm posting this one two hours early so I don't forget, going to bed soon! for a change anyway ;) I'm retiring 4 of my CU packs. I made almost everything in this pack by hand :D With the exception of the screws, which I made using Katie's scripts, I have a lifetime CU license for her killer work. I made these originally when I did my hot rod kit. I broke that down into these packs. You get a good amount of stuff really! They're fun and you get them in the 4 colors you see in the preview. Each pack has the same amount of stuff. ***THESE ARE FORMER PTU NOW FTU!*** You can get them from 4shared HERE You can get them from Mediafire HERE Don't forget to stop by the other stops on the train! There will be various freebies, whether it be snags, cluster frames, quick pages or other goodies! Please remember that we all live in different time zones so if you don't see someone's post, stop by later in the day. Don't forget to stop by each day! Wicked Princess Scraps
***YOU ARE HERE Butterfly Kayla Designs
Lee
Marie
Mindy Mae
PURPLE Sassy
Tiffany

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, great kits!
    Hugs, Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Feb. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete