Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New! Breathless Moments PTU...and a note

**Thank you to everyone for the awesome compliments and comments on my creations for you all! It makes me want to create more. You all are much appreciated! I will have more freebies coming the end of this week :)** As spring nears we're reminded of how beautiful it really is! Nature changes from the cold dark moments to the bright beautiful luch! Flowers and trees, nature renewing itself all over again. The sheer beauty of it can take your breath away. Available at full and tagger size! On sale today for half off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment