Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Friday, May 13, 2011

New! Mama and Me PTU

***NOTE COMES IN FULL AND TAGGER SIZE!!!!! DURING THE TWILIGHT BIRTHDAY SALE, IT IS A RANDOM FREEBIE. BUT ON MAY 16TH WILL GO ON SALE AS AN EXCLUSIVE UNDER MY SECTION OF THE STORE**** My mom LOVED to cook when we were growing up. Before she got hurt, on her days off from work she would bake and cook for us. She taught us how to cook at young ages, so that as we got older, we could help out. I have good memories of making jam with her, home made pasta and carrot cake..yummmmooooo lol so this kit is a tribute to that special moment we have with our Mama's. Full Size 3600x3600 jpeg format papers 13 and 86 elmements

No comments:

Post a Comment