Licenses


















 photo KPDPU-003_zpsa5b5dec5.png

 photo UniversalCULicense_Shani_zps56d2fa16.png
 photo JDD_UnlimitedPersonalUsageLicense-

ShaniKenny-23_zps7cb2e364.png


Current Sales:
All CU/PU Kits/Packs on sale for .80 Cents!
Treasured Scraps & Mystical Scraps

Buy My Store

$20.oo on sale! Save 7o%!
CU/PU/CU4CU Kits/Packs included! All current & Retired items!

Sunday, June 26, 2011
I had done up these packs one night when I couldn't sleep. You get 25 papers total as a freebie :) fully customizable, do what you like with them! CU Ok! They are tagger size. Get it from 4shared HERE Get it from Mediafire HERE

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jun. 27, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete