Current Sales:
All CU/PU Kits/Packs on sale for .88 Cents!
Treasured Scraps & Digi Divas & Mystical Scraps

Buy My Store

$20.oo on sale! Save 7o%!
CU/PU/CU4CU Kits/Packs included! All current & Retired items!

Monday, November 21, 2011


I've been working a lot on kits this past week and busting them out like mad! lol That's because they've been sitting there slowly being worked on. I decided to give this one away for ya'll...I hope you can get some use out of it!

Get it from 4shared

Get it from Mediafire

13 comments:

  1. Thank you so much....the kit is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, I love your stuff! I grabbed The Art of Zen this time. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great kit! Thank you so much Shani! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 22, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for the lovely kit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this wonderful freebie!
    from Angelika from Free Digital Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanking u ... left u some luv at 4shared, but, the download never started lol - grabbed it from the other link though ... very pretty !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So neat! Thank you again so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the links ate death

    ReplyDelete