Current Sales:
All CU/PU Kits/Packs on sale for .88 Cents!
Treasured Scraps & Digi Divas & Mystical Scraps

Buy My Store

$20.oo on sale! Save 7o%!
CU/PU/CU4CU Kits/Packs included! All current & Retired items!

Thursday, December 29, 2011
I've been messing around more with Gina's kit "rockstar" because it's just so darn cute! I decided to make a tag and a cluster frame for you all. Make sure you stop by Gina's blog and check out all of her incredible work! Get to it HERE

First here's the cluster frame.....

Here's the preview



And an example of what I did....


And you can download the frame HERE

And here are the snags! Click on the thumbnail to make them larger







5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Dec. 30, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This frame (and tag) totally rocks. Every time I look at it, it makes me smile. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this lovely kit! from Angelika from Digidesignresort.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the frame! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete