Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Hippo Song Quick Page, Cluster Frame, Layout and Tag show off!


I got to work with my friend Gina's cute kit "the hippo song" totally cute and very versatile! I've got some show off's and freebies for you guys! But first, check out Gina's blog HERE




This first layout is with my friend Melissa's ADORABLE son Charlie...isn't he just too cute?


THis one also showcases Charlie and some of his earlier pictures. I swear his cuteness makes me weak!

For this one I used the quick page I made (scroll down to get it) and used the darling pictures of my friend Leah and her daughter Dayanna!


On this one I made a tag using the cluster frame I made using this kit (scroll down to get it)

I also made a mini tut for it you can get it HERE


Get this quick page from mediafir HERE



For this cluster frame you can get it from mediafire HERE


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Feb. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete