Licenses


















 photo KPDPU-003_zpsa5b5dec5.png

 photo UniversalCULicense_Shani_zps56d2fa16.png
 photo JDD_UnlimitedPersonalUsageLicense-

ShaniKenny-23_zps7cb2e364.png


Current Sales:
All CU/PU Kits/Packs on sale for .80 Cents!
Treasured Scraps & Mystical Scraps

Buy My Store

$20.oo on sale! Save 7o%!
CU/PU/CU4CU Kits/Packs included! All current & Retired items!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

I know how you guys love it when I retire a kit! LOL I'm going through and weeding through some of my older kits and retiring them. So this one is up for grabs! Please note I"ll have some more in the coming weeks.

Also If you purchased this kit previously, if you email me your receipt FROM THE STORE you purchased it from I will replace it with another PTU kit of your choosing :) ONly fair I say! my email is superrainpolly@gmail.com

Have fun and enjoy!

get it from 4shared



8 comments:

  1. Thanks a bunch.. Ran right over to grab it before you changed your mind.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Mar. 09, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the wonderful kit!
    Hugs, Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your gorgeous art! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete