My Kit Are Here

Co-Owner & Exclusives




Exclusives



Snag One of My Blinkies

 photo SD_WickedPrincessScraps-vi_zps771d941b.gif
Photobucket
ScrapsBlinkie photo ScrapsBlinkie.gif
 photo WPCROCKS1114.gif
 photo WickedPrincessScrapsBlinkie2.gif
 photo scraps2.gif
 photo WickedPrincessScraps.gif
 photo thblinkscrap13.gif

Powered by Blogger.

My Terms of Use

Please read my complete terms of use for personal and commercial use HERE

Licenses


















 photo KPDPU-003_zpsa5b5dec5.png
Monday, March 5, 2012

Freebie Alert! FTU kit, "Irish Anette"



I was making a kit for the Anette tube by Zlata M over the weekend and Lesia suggested I do something for the irish layer. So here it is! It's not as big as most of my kits...but it's hopefully fun for you guys! I'll have more freebies for you all soon!

Get it from 4shared or Mediafire

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 06, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I have frantically been looking for some St. Patty Day stuff. I know I will be having some fun with it in just a few minutes =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, thanks a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. Wonderful kit!
    Hugs, Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't wait to use this kit!
    thank you for offering it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love it! Thanks so much~!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Loading...

Leave Some Love

Labels

Followers

Blog Archive