Licenses


















 photo KPDPU-003_zpsa5b5dec5.png

 photo UniversalCULicense_Shani_zps56d2fa16.png
 photo JDD_UnlimitedPersonalUsageLicense-

ShaniKenny-23_zps7cb2e364.png


Current Sales:
All CU/PU Kits/Packs on sale for .80 Cents!
Treasured Scraps & Mystical Scraps

Buy My Store

$20.oo on sale! Save 7o%!
CU/PU/CU4CU Kits/Packs included! All current & Retired items!

Monday, March 26, 2012
I was having a play with something new and thought I would make a layered overlay for you guys! Four layers in total, in PSD form so you can have a bunch of ways to create! commercial use ok!


Get them from 4shared HERE


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Mar. 27, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Seetie! I tried to leave a thank-you comment in your chatte box - but it wouldn't let me :-( But I wanted to make sure that I thanked you for all your CU freebies! I really appreciate it!! :-) ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete