Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Friday, May 18, 2012

Skullz N Stripez Snags! "Skullz Rock"



I had the privilege to work with my girl Tasha's Skullz N Stripez Kit! I love this one! The colors are perfect together. It's full of attitude and just awesome stuff. If you are looking for a good sized kit with originality and fun, this ones for you! Check out Tasha's blog to find out where to buy this kit! Check it out HERE

I also used an awesome FTU tagger template by Pooker #EI77 and you can find it HERE

Below are some awesome snags for you! Please DO NOT alter them in ANYWAY! You may NOT add your name to them or anyone elses! Right click and save to your computer.

Enjoy!



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment