Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Tuesday, July 31, 2012

New extra's and Cluster frame! "Dance Free" by Crafted by Gina




I always enjoy working with Gina's kits. They're always so beautiful, creative and different. My favorite color happens to be purple, and this kit just spoke to me. It's awesome that it comes with a tube as well! I didn't personally use the tube, but its beautiful! Once again Gina has outdone herself! Very versatile and beautiful kit. Check out her blog HERE

You can download the extra's and cluster frame HERE








2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Aug. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina is such a great artist. I've never seen anything of hers that I didn't like. Thanks Gina and thanks to you for carrying it for her. Blessings, Handmaiden Dotty

    ReplyDelete