Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Tuesday, August 28, 2012

New Snags featuring "breathe me" by Tasha's Playground



I was so so excited to play with this kit! I love variants of pink mixed in with blacks and greys. I love how it takes a kind of gothic feel but still very pretty. This kit can be used over and over again there is a lot of variety in it! I love all of Tasha's kits,but this one is my fave so far.

Tasha's blog: Tasha's Playground

Preview of the kit:


And your snags!

Click on them to enlarge and then  right click to save. please do not alter in anyway!

   
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket








No comments:

Post a Comment