Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Sunday, September 16, 2012

Freebie! Cool Summer Yellows snags and more!



I worked with my dearest Sassy's new kit "Cool Summer Yellows" and I loved it! I loved it so much I made a bunch of goodies for you all! LOL

You can check out her awesome blog HERE

Preview of her kit:


Facebook fan page cover snag:

DO NOT ALTER! DO NOT ADD YOUR NAME! Snag as it is!
Click on it to make it larger and then right click and save!
OR download in the bundle!


Showing off the cluster and tag (extra's in the zip) Cluster saved seperatly in the zip! Snags are seperate!


Get it all HERE








1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Sep. 17, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete