Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Tuesday, September 25, 2012

New snags! Olde Tyme Elegance Freebies!

For this bunch of goodies, I used the kit by my good friend Melissa of Rabid Designz. This kit is so pretty, and the colors are just suited so well. I also used the work of Marco Guaglione. You know this kit just screams for an elegant type art. I had to go with marilyn! LOL

Here's the preview of hte kit and below the snags! Please do NOT alter the snags! You can click on the tags to make them bigger and right click to save.














No comments:

Post a Comment