Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Exclusively New PTU- Beyond The World






I wanted to create a kit that would challenge me a bit. I got the chance to do this when I created a kit to match several pieces of Nick's work! Nick's artist name is Industrial Aardvark and you can find his work HERE Check out the amazing different pieces he has!


Nick generously has also created several pieces for the kit!!!!! This is truly a one of a kind kit!



10 Papers and 52 Elements

Tagger size kit


Exclusive to The PSP Project







No comments:

Post a Comment