Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Wednesday, October 31, 2012

New! FTU Extra's using "Skull Princess"


I was excited to work with another one of Estrella's awesome tubes. I had my eye on this one for quite awhile! She went so perfect with my Skull Princess Kit! You can purchase it on sale at any of the stores on the left of my blog, click the store blinkie! You can get this tube "Danae" from Estrella at The PSP Project It's got 69 layers! You can change the nails, the hair streak, the bow, the eyes, and more! It's awesome!

Preview of the tube:


Preview of my kit "Skull Princess"


The extra's...please DO NOT alter in any way shape or form!
Including adding names!











1 comment:

  1. Wow what a great tube to match your kit.. I love the extra's you shared

    ReplyDelete