Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Monday, November 19, 2012

New Snags featuring Eos Sparks and "Fairy Whispers" by me




I fell in love with this tube when I seen it!!!!! it's gorgeous and fit with my fairy whispers kit so so well. Eos Sparks currently sells at The PSP Project and you can find this one "Fairy FLute" HERE


and you can find my kit "Fairy Whispers" only at the psp project as well HERE


Example of the tag:


and here are your tags! Please do not alter in any way, shape or form! that includes adding names!










No comments:

Post a Comment