Licenses


















 photo KPDPU-003_zpsa5b5dec5.png

 photo UniversalCULicense_Shani_zps56d2fa16.png
 photo JDD_UnlimitedPersonalUsageLicense-

ShaniKenny-23_zps7cb2e364.png


Current Sales:
All CU/PU Kits/Packs on sale for .80 Cents!
Treasured Scraps & Mystical Scraps

Buy My Store

$20.oo on sale! Save 7o%!
CU/PU/CU4CU Kits/Packs included! All current & Retired items!

Monday, November 26, 2012
I got so frustrated when right after I finished this kit, I came down with the flu..and let me tell you it was a badddd one...thankfully I'm recovering..slowly but surely! But while I was getting better I was able to tag some :) So here are some snags from me featuring the work of Isobel Von Finklestein..preview of the tube:


and you can buy it HERE

and my newest kit "Glamazon" going in stores now!


preview of the tag 















0 comments:

Post a Comment