Add One Of My Blinkies

 photo SD_WickedPrincessScraps-vi_zps771d941b.gif
Photobucket
ScrapsBlinkie photo ScrapsBlinkie.gif
 photo WPCROCKS1114.gif
 photo WickedPrincessScrapsBlinkie2.gif
 photo scraps2.gif
 photo WickedPrincessScraps.gif
 photo thblinkscrap13.gif

Licenses


















 photo KPDPU-003_zpsa5b5dec5.png

 photo UniversalCULicense_Shani_zps56d2fa16.png
 photo JDD_UnlimitedPersonalUsageLicense-

ShaniKenny-23_zps7cb2e364.png

 photo Image3_zpsqjikstvp.png
Current Sales:
All CU/PU Kits/Packs on sale for .88 Cents!
Treasured Scraps & Digi Divas

Buy My Store

$30.oo on sale! Save 7o%!
CU/PU/CU4CU Kits/Packs included! All current & Retired items!
ONLY AT DIGI DIVAS!
Friday, December 14, 2012



I've been sorting out my files and came across a few kits that were fan page freebies and what not. So this was a collab I did for a store that I no longer belong to and is defunct. So I'm giving it away to ya'll :) I hope you guys can use it!


GET HERE

5 comments:

  1. That was nice of you! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I love these colors and the different elements. It will be fun to use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it -thanks so much!

    Evita

    ReplyDelete