Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Friday, December 14, 2012

New Snag! New FB cover/avatar snags featuring Kiwifirestorm and Tasha's Playground


Today I have a set for your snagging pleasure! I used the tube "Honey" by Kiwi Fire Storm and the kit "love to love" by Tasha's Playground.

When I was looking for a tube and kit for inspiration these seemed to just jump out at me!!! Aren't they awesome? The kit is just full of fun cute stuff, including a frog ;)

You can get both the tube and the kit at the psp project! HERE




DO NOT ALTER THESE IN ANY WAY! DO NOT ADD NAMES! USE AS IS!

RIGHT CLICK TO SAVE!




No comments:

Post a Comment