Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Wednesday, January 23, 2013

New Snags featuring Steve Baier and Tasha's Playground

Today I have for you some new snags! I used Tasha's "dotty for you" kit...which is so cute! The colors are subtle and pretty. They go with a lot of different tubes out there. Check out Tasha's blog HERE and find some goodies and where to purchase the dotty kit!  I used the artwork of Steve Baier and you can get his work at Up Your Art HERE

Here are the snags! Click on one so it comes into full view, then right click and save to your computer. please do NOT alter in any way! do NOT add names to them!

Tasha's:


the snags...






No comments:

Post a Comment