Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Friday, February 15, 2013

Freebie Alert! "Hope" Domestic Violence Awareness

\\

For some reason blogger took th is posting away :( so I've reloaded it!

I had done this kit 2 and half years ago and it still is very close to my heart. I'm a survivor of domestic violence. My brother and I were abused as children along with me being sexually abused. It's a hard road of survival to deal with that, and thankfully with support and love, we're getting through it!

I hope this kit helps you all and you enjoy it!

Get it HERE

5 comments:

  1. Snagged, thank you. I too was abused and see so many people who use it as an excuse, I think of it as something to rise above and help anyone else in the same situation. I refuse to live as a victim, because then they win. God be with you, I know that it isn't an easy battle but you are worth it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for always sharing so much with all

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to download this but your MediaFire says it's been suspended.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this file as been taken away again

    ReplyDelete