Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Friday, April 12, 2013

New Snags! Featuring Tony T and Tasha's playground "Goddess of my desires"

Tasha did this gorgeous kit to match the psp projects exclusive tube by Tony T! Boy did she out do herself! the elements are just right and the colors so pretty. There is def. a lot to choose from in this kit! Below you will see the preview of the kit, the tube, and my example tags. Then you will get a link to download the extras! ty for looking :)



The Kit by Tasha her blog is HERE


The tube by Tony T @ The psp Project HERE


And the tag by me: :)


and your snags HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment