Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Tuesday, May 14, 2013

CU Love Grab Bag #1


In this grab bag you get:

1 color palette with four colors & 25 full size elements:

1 BLING STRING
1 BOW
1 BUTTERFLY
1 CARRIAGE
1 CHAIR
1 CORSET
1 DOUBLE HEART FRAME
1 FAN
1 FIREWORKS SPARKLE
1 FLOWER
1 PRESENT
1 GLASS
1 HEART BANNER
1 HEART FRAME
1 CIRCLE HEART FRAME
1 HEARTROSE FRAME
1 KEY
1 MUSICAL NOTE
1 PARASOL
1 RIBBON BANNER
1 RIBBON
1 SPIRAL RIBBON
1 RIBBON SWIRL
1 PAIR OF SHOES
1 STAR SCATTER
1O FULL SIZE PAPERS

I hold reseller licenses for several designers. The information and license numbers are in my TOU in each kit.

Get it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment