Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Thursday, May 2, 2013

Freebie FB Cover Snag! Featuring Freya's Eva and the matching kit!

I got stuck on a scrap kit so I decided to play a bit!  I've been wanting to use one of the matching sets I've done for my beautiful friend Freya! So for this one I used her tube "EVA" to which I did the matching kit for!  You can buy the tube at AIL along with her others, so shoot on over HERE and get them!

Don't forget to check out her fan page! New contests will be coming!!! get to it HERE

Preview of the tube from AIL:


My matching kit:


You can purchase this kit, at any of my stores listed in the left sidebar of my blog.

Now for the snags!!!

**PLEASE DO NOT ALTER IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM! THIS INCLUDES ADDING NAMES! DOING THIS IS RIPPING A TAG AND IS AGAINST TOU OF THE DESIGNER AND THE ARTIST AS WELL AS THE LICENSING COMPANY***


Click on the pic to make it bigger and then right click to save to your computer.





No comments:

Post a Comment