Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Friday, August 30, 2013

New Snags! Featuring "Autumn Sea" by Hungry Hill Scraps!

Recently my friend Patty was hit with some serious, serious medical issues. Bless her heart, as you all can imagine it takes on a world of hurt to the finances! Many people have contributed not only to a collab but to kits that are made for Patty to receive all funds. It's amazing the generosity that has come by it!

Alison (Hungry Hill Scraps) asked me if I could work with her kit "Autumn Sea" yesterday. It's absolutely gorgeous! I tried to use as many items as I could as you can see. You can find the kit HERE

Please enjoy your snags!

*Click them to get make them larger then right click to save to your computer. DO NOT ADD ANYTHING TO THEM!












1 comment: