Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Wednesday, September 4, 2013

New Snags and Wallpaper! Featuring "Sexy Geek" by Tasha's playground!

Ya'll know how much I love Tasha :) She's done it again! I loved this school kit with a twist. It makes it fun and silly and tons of options! I've made ya'll a wallpaper (PU ONLY) for your desktop :) also two snags. Make sure you check out Tasha's blog HERE  and find more goodies! Also in the tag I used Template 15 by Amy and Leah  HERE



CLICK ON THE PIC TO MAKE IT LARGER AND RIGHT CLICK TO SAVE TO YOUR COMPUTER. DO NOT ALTER OR ADD NAMES! AS IS, PU ONLY.






No comments:

Post a Comment