Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Monday, October 14, 2013

New! "I love Candy" PTU exclusive! Matching tube by kiwifirestorm! *exclusive!*

After what seemed like FOREVER I finally got my mojo back! This kit matches the tube by kiwifirestorm HERE

Get the kit HERE

Check out the special deal on my fan page! MATCH ME sale! 48 hours only! will close 10/16 at 11 p.m.!

Go HERE


Do you see that sweet car? The i girl phone to the right? And the sexy pierced lips? Those are ALL by Four X's Designs! Really awesome quality templates and CU. Stop by her store here to check it out!

Also many items using Scrap Dimensions products! Go to her blog HERE

And don't forget the ever impressive Wy!!! Designs by LK blog HERE she has some of the best CU!


105 elements, 10 papers!
TUBE NOT INCLUDED!
PTU/PU/Exclusive

No comments:

Post a Comment