Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Tuesday, October 1, 2013

New Snags featuring "Cursed" by Tasha's Playground

Hi guys! I'm back with a snag and show off for ya'll. I love love love Tasha's kits!!!! I'm so proud of her and so happy she allows me to work with her stuff :)

So here's some info for ya:

The kit matches a gorgeous tube by Tatjana Art at The psp Project. You can even bundle it for some savings!

The kit you can get HERE


And the matching tube "Curse of the Raven HERE


Here is the cover set I did for Tasha!

This is NOT a snag, do not alter! Just a show off set!



And your snag! 
DO NOT ALTER! DO NOT ADD NAMES! Use snag AS IS!





No comments:

Post a Comment