Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Friday, November 22, 2013

Freebie Alert! Snags featuring Art of Freya and "Autumn Mist" by Tasha's Playground!!!

ok so ya'll know I loves my Tasha :) She's done an amazing job on this kit, as always! I have to brag as a "teacher" about her. She's really taken off as a designer and exceeded what I ever thought she could do or would do. She's an awesome person who really does a wonderful job of creating these goodies for us!

With that said.... lol Check out the kit preview! And go to her blog to find out where to get the kit and see what goodies she has there! Check it out HERE


Here's the FB cover template I made and you can get it HERE


For this cover snag I used the artwork of Zindy! Check out her work HERE

DO NOT ALTER THIS SNAG! DO NOT ADD NAMES, CROP OR RIP!
FB COVER SNAG-CLICK IT TO MAKE IT BIGGER THAN RIGHT CLICK TO SAVE TO YOUR COMPUTER.


For this snag, I used one of my favorite artists! Freya rocks :D Get to her tubes HERE


DO NOT ALTER THIS SNAG! DO NOT ADD NAMES, CROP OR RIP!
WELCOME TO THE GROUP SNAG-CLICK IT TO MAKE IT BIGGER THAN RIGHT CLICK TO SAVE TO YOUR COMPUTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment