Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Freebie Alert! Snags Featuring Chris Pastel and Wicked Princess Scraps!

Hi all! :) I had the chance to work with the incredible work by Chris Pastel! Isn't this tube gorgeous? You can buy it and other images from The PSP Project HERE For the first snag I used Cherished Moments by me :) You can buy the kit at The Psp Project as well! The other tag is using my freebie kit Winters love.

I hope you enjoy these snags!

DO NOT ALTER THEM! DO NOT CROP! DO NOT ADD NAMES!

CLICK ON TAG TO MAKE IT LARGER THEN RIGHT CLICK TO SAVE TO YOUR COMPUTER.



No comments:

Post a Comment