Come Shop With Me!

Add One Of My Blinkies

 photo SD_WickedPrincessScraps-vi_zps771d941b.gif
Photobucket
ScrapsBlinkie photo ScrapsBlinkie.gif
 photo WPCROCKS1114.gif
 photo WickedPrincessScrapsBlinkie2.gif
 photo scraps2.gif
 photo WickedPrincessScraps.gif
 photo thblinkscrap13.gif

Licenses


















 photo KPDPU-003_zpsa5b5dec5.png

 photo UniversalCULicense_Shani_zps56d2fa16.png
 photo JDD_UnlimitedPersonalUsageLicense-

ShaniKenny-23_zps7cb2e364.png

 photo Image3_zpsqjikstvp.png
Current Sales:
All CU/PU Kits/Packs on sale for .88 Cents!
Treasured Scraps & Digi Divas

Buy My Store

$30.oo on sale! Save 7o%!
CU/PU/CU4CU Kits/Packs included! All current & Retired items!
ONLY AT DIGI DIVAS!
Thursday, March 13, 2014
I've been challenging myself as of late, and one of the best ways to do that is find some old school tuts! I love using plug ins and seeing what I can do. I used another tut from Fi found HERE and tweaked it a bit for a cover and what I liked. Awesome tut Fi! She has lots of tuts, so go by and check it out.

In the mean time..here's a snag for you! I used the artwork of Queen Urial and you can find her work HERE

She does have some freebie tubes and PTU. Remember you need a license number for the PTU ones!

Here's your snag..but like always, do not rip it apart, do not add anything, no adding names! AS IS!

Snag away.....


0 comments:

Post a Comment