Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Tuesday, April 22, 2014

New PTU Kit - Adorable Amy



My friend Amy loves EVERYTHING 80's! So I made her this kit packed full of like totally awesome goodies!

I was super excited to have some great CU items to work with as well. You can see the spray can and the graffiti wall in the kit, and they are made by Four X's Designs. How cute are they? Definitely a must have for some great and funky kits!

Check out her store HERE

Kit is TAGGER size

10 papers 800x800

86 elements, large tagger size in png format.

You can get it from my stores, listed to the upper left side bar!

Get the kit HERE or HERE



 photo wpstamp_zps2ab6a7b3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment