Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Saturday, June 7, 2014

Snaggle time! New tags featuring Tasha's Playground and her kit "In My Garden"!

Hi all!!! I found me some tagging mojo! Tasha made this absolutely GORGEOUS kit called "In My Garden"!!!! The colors are perfect and of course I love purple! :)

Tasha has grown so much as a scrapper and she makes me proud ALLLL the time! If you like the kit, head over to her blog HERE and find out where to get it!



For the first snag I used the artwork of Suzanne Wolcott. Unfortuantely her work is no longer sold in tube form. But if you'd like to find some other ways of collecting her art, go HERE .

To snag, please click on the picture then right click and go to save as to save to your computer. DO NOT RIP THIS! DO NOT ADD NAMES, DO NOT TEAR OUT THE ARTWORK!


And your other snags are using the In My Garden kit and the artwork of Misticheskya and can be found HERE

I used one of Millie's Templates, number 357 
You can get it HERE

To snag, please click on the picture then right click and go to save as to save to your computer. DO NOT RIP THIS! DO NOT ADD NAMES, DO NOT TEAR OUT THE ARTWORK!





 photo Siggy_zpsd2384e38.png

No comments:

Post a Comment