Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Saturday, March 28, 2015

New PTU kit! Fantastical Friends: Shannon


Hi guys! I finished a kit over a week ago and got it into the stores and totally forgot about posting it here! LOL yeah...petty sad I know!

This is another addition to my  “Fantastical Friends” series! My friend Shannon loves fairytales and beautiful colors. I made this kit packed full of princess stuff along with kind of a fairy background as well. I hope you enjoy it!

There are three elements (I think) that are repeated. Those are the carriages. The other is a pony in complimentary colors.

This kit is tagger size.

21 Papers sized 800x800

131 elements in large tagger size.

There is a folder with the ponies, which are a commission work by an artist. The designer’s name who is selling the ponies, is in there. You do NOT need to use the copyright in there if you create something and you use a tube. However, if you don’t use a tube, please use the enclosed copyrights,
you can find it at my stores (blinkies to the left sidebar)





 photo Siggy_zpsd2384e38.png

No comments:

Post a Comment